DESCRIPTION:Adds CSGO's CZ75 as a separate weapon to CS 1.6.
First time I made a full-auto pistol. This one, like the M4A1-S, has two sets of animations that are switched back and forth but works on a different system. Basically which set is being used is dictated by reloading and buying ammo. Reserve ammo can also be extended to 120 if you pair this up with other 9mm weapons like the MP5, TMP or Bizon. However, once you lose these weapons, for example dropping it to pick up an AK-47, the CZ75's reserve reverts back to the default 24.
WEAPON STATS:Price: $500
Rate of Fire: 600 RPM (Full-auto)
Reload Times: 2.2 sec. (w/ mag attached) 2.7 sec. (w/o mag)
Magazine Capacity: 12/24
Movement Speed: 240
Team: CT & T
Base Weapon: Glock-18
System Name: cz75
Chance of BOTS Buying: 1%
- CS 1.6 with AMXmodX 1.8.2 or later installed.
- Know-how on installing plugins.
REQUIRED MODULES:amxmodx | cstrike | engine | fakemeta | fun | hamsandwich | xs
- cz75 - command for buying the Weapon. If you don't have a buy menu especially edited, you can bind this to a key like "bind f4 cz75" which will allow you to buy the weapon by pressing the F4 key.
- inspect - Activates inspect animation.
- repurchase - A version of rebuy that includes the custom weapon. Will still work for any other weapon
- csws_decals - [default 0] Changes the bullet hole decals. Set it to 0 if you're using default decals and to 1 if you're using the CSGO decals mod.
- Copy-paste the 'cstrike' folder over your 'cstrike folder'
css_overpass by Tatu Eugen