This is Digi's (aka Hunter-Digital) Kill Assist and ConnerMcLeod's Kill Money plugins modified and mashed together and sprinkled with a bit more code to give it config file support.
DESCRIPTION:Allows you to set the kill rewards of each weapon, changes the names of weapons as they appear in death messages and gives your game the kill assist feature. Kill rewards and weapon names can be set in a config file provided.
Other features include additional money rewards for headshots and assists, and monetary penalty for team kills.
As of version 2.0, the plugin can now handle custom/added/extra weapons, even those weapons with no kill icon functions in them.
- CS 1.6 with the latest AMXmodX installed properly.
- Know-how on installing plugins.
REQUIRED MODULES:amxmodx | amxmisc | hamsandwich | cstrike | fakemeta | fun
- dnm_hs_money - [default 100] Sets the additional money reward for headshots.
- dnm_tk_money - [default -1000] Sets the money penalty for team-kills.
- dnm_maxmoney - [default 16000] Sets the maximum amount of money players can have.
- dnm_assist_enable - [default 1] Turns assist feature on or off.
- dnm_assist_mindmg - [default 41] Minimum damage required to score an assist.
- dnm_assist_frags - [default 0] When set to "1", players who score an assist also gets a frag.
- dnm_assist_money - [default 50] Sets the reward money for assists.
- Download and extract content. Place 'cstrike' folder over YOUR 'cstrike' folder.
- Go to your '
cstrike\addons\amxmodx\config' folder and open your 'plugins.ini' file. Type the name of the plugin on a new line at the bottom. It should read: csgo_death-n-money.amxx. Save and close.
- Still in '
cstrike\addons\amxmodx\configs'folder, open the 'deathmsgs.ini' file in Notepad. Here you can set the names of the weapons as they appear in the console as death messages and the reward money when fragging with these weapons. REMEMBER: The order of the list is important.
- For extra weapons (plugin weapons), you can assign custom kill messages by listing them in the 'dnm_weapons.ini' file. Instructions are in the file itself. The, in turn, will also be able to have assisted kills.
- Original version works fine on Windows XP and 7 but crashes the game on Windows 10. For that, a Win10 version has been added.
Map Featured: css_mirage by Tatu Eugen.