Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
This Mod is focused for the Speedrun Community of Half-Life
it includes scripts and some helpfull changes to the game
this mod is like my GUI i uploaded
it has some changes and is more based as a mod and for singleplayer
instead of multiplayer
screenshots may differ from the actuall mod game menu
2. Decide to Use Rofies Client Dll for Mulitplayer or The Default used Bunnymod Pro for Singleplayer
3. Copy Game Content Into Half-Life
4. Non Steam you make a new file inside the Half-Life folder (.bat) and copy this into it =[ hl.exe -game inet ] save
5. Steam you Can right click on steam properties and set launch options =[ -game inet ]
6. Console Should say Something like RCD(=just if you use rofis client dll) up to date and inet pwnZ - Everything Loaded then everything should be fine.
Why liblist.gam contains the string type "single player only"?
- becouse Speedrunning is meant to be Singleplayer
- i remove rofis.dll from the package becouse mp is not the focus of it
I do not really like the colors of the main menu.
- i did not intend to do any color changes on the menu i forgot to remove something my bad... just change them if u dont like them
What this mod is different from rofi's client dll?
- Rofis Dll changes the game in a way that is better suited for MP
- The default Dll is Bunnymod Pro which is Singleplayer only