This Doom 3 mod is based on CED Chimuelo el Dragon mod but with new features and enhancements.
CED-base v1.0 for Doom 3 by Dafama2k7 (20-03-2k15)
This Doom 3 mod is based on the awesome CED Chimuelo el Dragon mod and adds a lot of new features and a much faster gameplay, less realistic but more playable action.
Updates on CED mod...:
- Chimuelo el Dragon based mod.
- Hides croshair when reloading.
- Hides crosshair when on a ladder, not only the weapon.
- The crosshair moves when running, (go big and small).
- When the player is not on the ground the croshire changes its size for a litle time.
- When the player gets hit by some enemy, the crosshire changes its size too.
- Grenade weapon do not cycle and can be toggled.
- Optimized machinegun and plasmagun fire scripts.
- Flashlight item uses same material light as the shotgun.
- Plasmagun makes a better muzzleflash but keeping it fast.
- Machinegun ejects brass again, but a better one.
- Shotgun ejected shells cast shadows.
- New A.I. for all monsters and zombies.
- New Shaders using my Riddick shaders latest version.
- Brilliant skin for chaingun (only the barrel), plasmagun and BFG weapons.
- Soda machines both red and green, now are brighter and more realistic than before.
- Faster chaingun barrel rotation and fire.
- Faster plasmagun fire and new plasmaglow light for it.
- GUIs for machinegun, chaingun and plasmagun don't have light, but BFG does a different more blue light color.
- Pistol and rocketlauncher both have the laser pointer active by default.
- Fixed ZCommando cgun fire light.
- New fire sound for the plasmagun weapon.
- Shotgun double added on every backpack.
- Mancubus and Revenants now does muzzleflash light when firing its fireballs and rockets respectively.
- Fixed small bugs on CEDBase mod.
- GUIs don't make the crosshair to hide.
- NPCs show its name but the crosshair should hide and it doesn't.