This mutator brings the perks stats tracking back the way it were in KF 2.5 in Unreal Tournament 2004: All player stats are being tracked by the server individually.
Serverside perks tracking system for server hosts.
This mod contains following features:
- Allows you to add new perks, custom perks progression etc.
- Security fixes to prevent people from cheating or even crashing the server.
- Added fixes for HUD to prevent script warnings in several occasions (like when driving vehicles).
- Added option for black and white ZED time.
- Made GUI menus show perks in colors as-well, not just HUD icons.
- Added a fixed scoreboard which does not break when more than 10 players.
- Added emoticons for HUD.
- Added weapon categories and support for adding custom weapons to it.
- Added support for making custom dual weld weapons (so not only limited official TWI ones).
- You can level up perks beyond level 6 if server host desires that.
- Added support for adding custom player characters.
- Added so that country tags in player names get replaced with flag textures (if they are in format: [COUNTRY] PlayerName).
- Includes unlimited grenades glitch fix.
- Has news page that you can redirect to a HTML site to show on escape menu.
You can read more information from here:
Rename ServerPerksDefault.ini to ServerPerks.ini to edit the settings.
(needed for dedicated server: Textures/2K4Menus.utx found from client KF)