Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Half-Life VR adds full 1:1 weapon tracking using the Razer Hydra, plus countless changes designed to make Half-Life 2 a more VR friendly Experience.
New in version 1.2
- Episode 1
- Hud integrated in-game - Weapon ammo information directly on the side of the gun. On the back of gordon’s right hand you’ll see an HEV overlay showing health and suit stats (like looking at a watch).
- Fixed aim vectors – the dirty little secret (or maybe obvious part if you played much ) of the last release was that the weapons were still shooting from eye center the same way they normally do in source games. This is corrected now (as it was in the older 2007 versions of the mod).
- Reworked gravity gun and physical interactions to allow more control with hydras
- Added dynamic lighting effects to muzzle flashes and tracers
- New barrel smoke (Left4Dead style)
- Shell ejections fixed on all weapons and added to the pistol
- A lot of rework on weapons and animations
- FOV fixes for all cutscenes
- A bunch of hydra initialization / calibration bug fixes
I think someone already did this but you should implement this into portal and counter-strike (KZ climbing and surfing would be sweet as hell!)
Pretty much any game/level where you can move quickly around an environment would be awesome!