1. Persona 3 FES Mod Menu
1.1. How to access in gameMod menus for other Persona games were only called by the square button function. However, I had to improvise since the square button function only worked inside Tartarus. Other methods of accessing the menu includes:
- Talking to the Student with Glasses in Classroom 2-F who normally let's you just Fast Travel around town.
- Save points in Dormitory and Tartarus Entrance
- Choose a Field, Event, BGM Track, Cutscene, Floor, or Facility to load.
- Save wherever you can access the Mod Menu.
- Access the Fast Travel map.
- More soon to come...
- Due to Persona 3 FES's select menu not expanding as much as Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5's select menus, I resorted to creating many "pages" making it a bit of a hassle to get through.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with the pnach that enables the debug menu. Don't fret though because the Mod Menu can do what the debug menu does plus more.
- Saving inside Tartarus with the Mod Menu then loading will place you in the first floor of the block rather than the floor you saved on.
1.4. UsageYou can use the Mod Compendium to create modded archives containing the latest compiled Release.
If you don't have your P3 FES setup for modding, I recommend using the HostFS method for PCSX2 which you can setup by following this tutorial video.