Milla Basset joins the fray!Coming from the first entry of the acclaimed Freedom Planet, this ivory-coloured puppy stumbled upon Crusade's ever-growing roster of fighters, presumably after getting lost from her pals or while looking for his old tree-stump friend. Instead, she seems to have found herself in the midst of a never-ending brawl!
Not only can she make use of her alchemy-based Phantom Cubes and energy magic, she's also got some aces hidden within her repertoire to really put a spin on the match.
Thanks to BSPD95 for creating the Milla showcase video you're seeing above!
- Neutral Special: Milla shoots a short-ranged burst of green magic, dealing fixed damage and knockback that grows higher the more percentage the enemy has accumulated.
- Side Special: Milla casts a shield in front of her that reflects projectiles. This does not reflect physical attacks, however, so plan ahead.
- Down Special: Milla begins digging on the ground, looking for items. What will she find? Only fate will tell!
- Down Smash: Milla spawns two Phantom Cubes, one at each side, and makes them explode creating two energy beams that shoot left and right. This attack covers a lot of horizontal range, but has considerable startlag and endlag, and is not as strong as her Side Smash, which just spawns one cube in front of her. This is a spacing tool more than anything, and is easily punishable from above.
- She has a grand total of 15 palettes to choose from!
milla with gun