Recommended for use with controller
Here's a list of the moves:
* means that there's something in the configuration file related to it
- Boost - You have a boost gauge activated by X that refills by getting rings and destroying badniks. You'll automatically go forward at the max speed you can go before the game crashes. There are trails behind you, and you'll have a boost effect around you. Most of the bugs from my standalone boost mod should be fixed
- Air boost - When in the air and you have boost, press X to do an air boost. It'll boost you forward and give you boost.
- Lightspeed dash - When next to rings, hold A and the direction the rings are. This code wasn't stolen from Bluestreak, I've been working on this character mod for a while
- Stomp - When in the air, press B to stomp to the ground. You can even do this when uncurled in the air. Unlike Forces, the SFX now plays when landing instead of when pressing the button
- Somersault* - Press B while on the ground to do the somersault. It's as useless and bad as it was in SA2
- SA1 spindash* - Press B to have in instant spindash. You can start it while already in a spindash. so it's spammable.
- Air dash - When in the air but you don't have boost, you can still try to boost to do an air dash like the one from Colours Wii.
- Colours double jump* - Colours double jump. It doesn't go as high as a normal jump, but it can still save you from platforming mistakes, unlike the Forces double jump
Other stuff changed:
- Custom physics - Modern Sonic has custom physics to make him feel more "tanky" like in Generations
- No monitor bounce - You don't bounce off of monitors anymore
- Boost stuff doesn't show up for not Sonic - Not really a feature, but just a note
There are some custom sprites by mrgrassman14 and edited by The Eggo55 and they replace Sonic's eyes with green eyes. I'm planning on adding the homing attack and I used to have a weird version that somewhat worked, but then tried changing it and completely broke it, and it's gonna take forever to perfect it, let alone get it to work again, so I'll just update this later when/if it's done. I might add other abilities too, but I don't want this mod to suffer from SA2 "action button" syndrome.
The thing's compatible with the built-in mod setting thing, and you can edit stuff there. At the moment, there's a setting that replicates the infinite boost skill from Generations, a choice between the somersault and SA1 spindash, a choice between the Insta-Shield or Colours double jump, and you can toggle most abilities.