1. DescriptionThis is an Intermediate mission for mvm_trainyard by me and DoMess. This time we set out making a custom mission more tough than our last, but still just as enjoyable. It helps that Trainyard has four capturable gates (like Manhattan's two gates). Just like our Casino City mission, this is subject to change due to testing difficulties.
- Wave 1: Soldiers, Fists of Steel Heavies > Demomen, Gate Fists of Steel Heavies > Soldiers + Medics, Force-A-Nature Scouts | Gates: A
- Wave 2: Flare Pyros, Gate Bat Scouts > Demomen, Gate Bat Scouts > Heavies, Flare Pyros | Support: Snipers | Gates: B, C
- Wave 3: Soldiers, SMG Snipers > Force-A-Nature Scouts + Medics, Gate Powerjack Pyros > 30000HP Tank, Flare Pyros + Medics, Powerjack Pyros | Support: Engineers | Gates: C
- Wave 4: Giant Heavies, Flare Pyros, Gate Fists of Steel Heavies > Soldiers, Engineers, Gate Fists of Steel Heavies > Giant Heavies, Flare Pyros, SMG Snipers | Support: Snipers | Gates: B, D
- Wave 5: Demomen + Vaccinator Medics, Gate Powerjack Pyros > Giant Force-A-Nature Scouts, Force-A-Nature Scouts, Gate Powerjack Pyros > Giant Demoman + Vaccinator Medics, Demomen | Support: Teleporting Jag Engineers, Snipers | Gates: A, C
- Wave 6: 2 30000HP Tanks, Heavies, Jag Engineers > Giant Heavies + Vaccinator Medics, Jag Engineers > Giant Heavies + Vaccinator Medics, SMG Snipers, Powerjack Pyros | Support: Gate Bat Scouts, Snipers | Gates: B, C, D
3. Play RequirementsThis custom mission requires the Fix Vaccinator hose bug SourceMod plugin. While some players may not see any irregularities with the Vaccinator Medics, it is an incredibly distracting issue for players that can if the plugin is not installed.
4. Links and CreditsServers that have this mission here (use !rtv to change missions)
Mission concept, programming and testing by Jack (Jack5) Stringer and testing by Jack (Jack5) Stringer. Mission concept and testing by DoMess. Custom class icons taken from The Big Icon Thread.