Here is what is in the pack:
- Upside-Down and Sideways Jumpthroughs: platforms you can only cross in one direction (left to right, right to left, or up to down).
- Flag Touch Switches and Flag Switch Gates: touch switches that activate a flag, and switch gates that listen to a flag. Check the readme on GitHub for more details on their usage.
- Grouped Trigger Spikes: trigger spikes that all come out at the same time once the player leaves the group.
- Horizontal Room Wrap Controller: drop this controller in a room, and Madeline will reappear on the left if she goes off-screen on the right! For this to work, be sure to lock the camera horizontally by using a Camera Target Trigger with lerp = 1 and X Only enabled. Pulled from Celsius by 0x0ade.
- Custom Sandwich Lava: sandwich lava with customizable direction, speed, gap and colors. You can also change these settings mid-room by placing a Custom Sandwich Lava Settings Trigger!
- Customizable Crumble Blocks: crumble blocks that don't respawn after they crumbled, or that respawn after a custom delay. They can also be grouped, so that crumble platforms next to each other crumble together.
- Customizable Refill: refill with customizable sprite, particle colors and respawn time.
- Respawning Jellyfish: jellyfish that respawns at its initial position after a small delay once it is destroyed (squished, destroyed by a seeker barrier, or fallen off-screen).
- Strawberry Collection Field: a zone where strawberries are collected, even if Madeline is not on the ground. The opposite of Strawberry Blockfield, if you want.
- Reskinnable Swap Block and Reskinnable Kevin: like regular Swap Blocks and Kevins, except you can change all their textures.
- Static Puffer: just like puffer fish, except it doesn't wave around randomly.
- Temple Eye tracking Madeline: a temple eye that follows Madeline instead of Theo.
- Rainbow Spinner Color Controller: a controller that changes the color gradient of all rainbow spinners in the room.
- Color Grade Fade Trigger: a trigger allowing to fade between two color grades in a similar way as Light Fade Trigger (color grade A on the left, color grade B on the right).
- Custom Planets: much like the Planets styleground, but
allowing to make planets scroll and be animated. Multiple examples of
custom planets directories can be found in the mod zip, in
- Custom Stars effect: much like the vanilla Stars styleground, except you can use your own sprites for the stars.
- Blackhole with Custom Colors: just like the vanilla blackhole effect, except you can change all the colors, and set its opacity!
- Camera Catchup Speed Trigger: allows to set how fast the camera reaches its target. This is useful for really fast sections, where growing offsets would be necessary otherwise.
- One-Way Invisible Barriers: barriers that you can only cross left to right, or right to left. As opposed to sideways jumpthrus, you cannot climb on them, or walljump off them.
- Custom Summit Checkpoints: summit checkpoints that can display more than just numbers. You can have minuses, question marks, or make your own digits!
- Lit Blue Torch: a blue torch (as found in Mirror Temple), except it starts out already lit... and that's it.
- Heat Wave not affecting color grade: same as the vanilla Heat Wave effect, except it does not change the color grade, allowing you to set your own color grade instead.
- Golden Strawberry with Custom Conditions: a golden berry that can appear even if the player didn't finish the map, didn't unlock C-sides yet and/or died if you want it to.
The source code of this mod is available on GitHub.
If you use this helper in your map, you should add it as a dependency. To do that, edit your everest.yaml and include it in the
- Name: YourModName
- Name: MaxHelpingHand