Special thanks to Fred Bronze and his Sonic 3 Unlocked blog. Without him, this mod would not exist.
Also thanks to the Sonic 3 Complete team for a few of the palette fixes.
List of Fixes:
- Restored and properly colored Data Select Robotnik's bald shine
- Fixed the invalid palette entry for the pool at the start of Hydrocity 1
- Carnival Night 2's water palette has been tweaked to fix the coloration of objects
- Fixed a small palette error seen when Sonic's first Launch Base 2 boss is destroyed
- The leading character now properly rebounds off of the Big Arm boss after landing the final hit
- The green pixels on Flying Battery's clouds have been removed
- Fixed a small palette error seen when returning from the outside of Flying Battery
- Restored the missing head frame for Flying Battery 2's second boss
- Restored the missing Robotnik 'defeat' frame on the Lava Reef 2 boss
- Mecha Sonic's palette is now consistent throughout all of his main game appearances
- Balloon Park's bumpers now use the correct palette
- All of the flags in the Balloon Park background now face the same way
- Reverted Chrome Gadget's palette to an older one that allows more background detail to be seen
- Knuckles is no longer pink on the Competition results screen to better reflect changes made in A.I.R.
- Objects that use the player palette's green no longer turn grey underwater
Other recommended mods:
Multiplayer Grayscale Fix
CNZ Button Replacement