Now, it's available to the PVKII community, featuring:
- A unique perfume bottle model (attached to the Man-at-Arms model).
- A unique particle effect, starting off garlic yellow and transitioning to onion white.
- A unique sound effect (sounds like a spray bottle, unsurprisingly).
- Unique achievement art for a couple of related achievements.
- A unique kill icon (a perfume bottle).
Although it may be a bit mild for those that have many years of experience in being French, I assure you that this is indeed an eau de toilette, not an eau de Cologne (that battle wasn't for another few hundred years).