It has two variants, one with a fov cone, and a plain circle.
You can see more details in the screenshots.
Remember to use cl_radartype 1 or the radar might not work at all!
The radar could probably be any color, but i think black works the best. The transparency can also be changed and multiple elements can have different alpha. If anyone's interested I can make a guide or something ;)
- In the .zip archive, choose the version you want and then open its folder.
- Copy the "sprites" folder to your game's cstrike folder.
- Select Cut and Replace.
- Launch your game, open the console and type cl_radartype 1.
- You can also set it like this: Open Options > Multiplayer > Advanced > Radar type > Solid
- If you have problems after restarting the game, add cl_radartype 1 into your config as well.