It's finally here! The Crafting Project's Beta release!
Please remember to take a few moments to give feedback, report bugs or any other issue you might find while playing.
If you do encounter any bugs, be sure to disable all other mods and replicate said bug, so we know it's an actual bug and not some sort of mod incompatibility.
Some info you should know:
- The new materials are using placeholder models, textures and icons,
so if you have experience in 3D Modeling/texturing, please drop by the Crafting Project's
channel on the BOTW Modding Hub Discord;
- Recipes, material drop rates, etc. are subject to change. Feel free to leave suggestions on
the Discord channel;
- You can craft weapons at Anvils that have been placed on every stable and village.
- This mod is also intended to be used as sort of a framework for other modders, and
our intention in the future is to release the mod in different modules.
This mod adds the following items:
- Iron (Obtainable from mining rocks and Stone Talus)
- Coal (Obtainable from mining rocks and Stone Talus)
- Silver (Obtainable from mining rocks and Stone Talus)
- Gold (Obtainable from mining rocks and Stone Talus)
- Eldin Ore (Obtainable from mining rocks around Death Mountain
and Igneo Talus)
- Steel (Obtainable by crafting, requires 1 Iron and 1 Coal)
- Ancient Alloy (Obtainable by crafting, requires ancient materials)
- Feather (Obtainable by hunting birds)
- Broken Champion Weapons (Dropped on the floor after a champion's weapon breaks)
- None at the moment.
I hope you enjoy the mod, and one more time, please LEAVE FEEDBACK so we can improve the project!