This time round we want to really push you guys to test your skills to the limit! Our previous contests have all revolved around creating a weapon replacement, this time we want you guys to mod an in-game character! Since it is a bit different from usual we are going to give you DOUBLE the normal time limit allowing plenty of time to learn new skills (see below) or work as a team. I'll also outline some frequently asked questions and rules below. 1. This contest covers both player models, non-player characters (NPC's) as well as any other enemy/creature featured in a PC game! 2. You can choose to either create a brand new character or edit an existing one. 3. The contest covers all levels of modding, from basic retextures right through to custom models. 4. The submission can be for ANY PC game or mod and can be as realistic or as cray as you like! 5. You CAN use existing assets such as models, animations, rigs, textures, etc on condition that you have permission from the original author/developer and that it does not violate our porting rules. 6. You must state which game it is for in the submission profile.
Login / register to enter the contest
- Base character model
- Base head model
- Base robot model
- Player Models Section (GameBanana)
- Humanoid Animations Tutorials: - Character Modeling Tutorials - Character Rigging and Animation Tutorials - Character texturing tutorial
- Entries must be submitted to the GameBanana > Character Modding Contest category by the deadline.
- Authors are free to share their content on any other sites and services, however we kindly ask that you help spread the word about these contests to others by stating the submission was created for the "GameBanana Character Modding" competition.
- The submission can use pre-existing assets but should be a new release made for this competition and must not have been previously available for public download.
- Multiple entries are allowed, however generally quality is better than quantity.
- Team based entries are allowed, however the entrants will have to agree how to split any prizes awarded.
- Entries cannot be modified after the deadline except for changes to the submission profile (changing descriptions, notes or screenshots).
- Judges cannot enter or assist entrants.
- Please state in the description for which game the map's been made.
**For any questions please ask in the comments, or contact [SkyppySDK](http://gamebanana.com/members/669550). Thank you.**