A quick and simple tutorial for making digital camouflage patterns, based on my own efforts to produce a convincing ACUPAT texture/Photoshop brush. After looking at a few ACUPAT swatches, I realized that my samples had been... well, not quite convincing enough, because I hadn't realized that ACUPAT (or MARPAT/CADPAT) is based off of rectangles, not squares. So I tried a few things and this came out. Personally I think it came out fairly good. It was initially posted under my DA account here, and I figured I'd post it on FPSB as well.
Special thanks to XenoSilence for his Pixelizer Digital Camouflage Tutorial, which I used as a base for this tutorial.