Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Icon SSBU Thread

Vanilla skin / portait files?

Hey, you! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending exnecross points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Sound fun?

Already a Bananite? Login

Does anyone know where I can get all of the vanilla (default alternate costume) skin and portrait files?

The situation: I have custom skins installed over many of the base alternate costumes, which many people enjoy at my locals. However some people don't like this and want to use their main skin, so I am going to add those as extra slots. I know I can just remove the mod files and then extract the vanilla files, but that would be a TON of work at this point.

Does anyone know if there is a place to get all of the costume files from the base game? Surely someone has extracted them somewhere..

• 8dEdited 8d
    stuper56 avatar
    stuper56 Offline
    Member Joined 3y
    805 points Ranked 5667th
    1. Rename your workspace folder to literally anything except workspace. 'temp rename' or something would be fine, it's not really important.

2. Now that your workspace folder's been renamed, smash explorer doesn't know where it is. It'll make a new folder for you with no mods in it.

3. Extract everything from the fighter and ui folders or just the stuff people have requested. Your choice.

4. Close smash explorer and rename your old workspace folder back to workspace.
    y tho

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

exnecross avatar
exnecross Offline
Member Joined 1y