A (late) Formal Greeting

Hey, you! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending KuromeWave points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Sound fun?

Join GameBanana

Already a Bananite? Login

This is something I should have done a little while ago, but got caught up in trying to mesmerize most of the rules and trying to thank the talented people who have created some of the most incredible mods here.

So, a little late, but...
Greetings, everyone!

After much hesitation and wanting to express my joy for most of the Sm4sh mods here on Gamebanana I got the courage to make an account here and just lurk in the shadows for a little while. I Joined this site on May 18, so I'm still kind of a fresh one but I do hope to learn how to mod better from the skilled users here once I get a better computer/laptop to do so. So far, I've just been trying to not overstep any boundaries, check the rules, offer feedback/assistance to others, made a few music mods, and try to be a small helping hand (which has somehow worked out better than I expected).

Now that I've opened my doors, I hope we will have a friendly and beneficial time together.

Now to go back to cleaning the apartment for pest control tomorrow..

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

KuromeWave avatar
KuromeWave Offline
Member Joined 3mo
303 points Ranked 12986th