Counter-Strike 1.6 Icon CS1.6 Thread

Changing team each round [HELP]

Attention Gamer! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending jocasrb points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Resistance is futile...

Become a Bananite

Already a Bananite? Login

Hey guys :) I started making maps...and ill want to make principe, so every round both teams will be changed..for example, first round you are in CT with your teammates..but in next round you are in TR with the players like before...i know one map who has it, and ofc its not by plugin, but with VHE (cant be anything else i think), mapname is (we use that mapname): awp_skok, but it has many aliases, like: TIR_PIGEON2, AWP_SNOWSK337 ect...i think they are made by SuperJer..thanks in advance :)

• 5d
    jocasrb avatar
    jocasrb Offline
    Member Joined 9d
    Im sorry, its not changing teams...it is 'only' chaning spawns, for both teams...i hope its undestandable :)
    Bananite
  • 4d
    Xx MAHA xX avatar
    Xx MAHA xX Offline
    Member Joined 1y
    11,069 points Ranked 375th
    16 medals 3 rare
    • Received thanks 50 times Medal icon
    • Thanked 50 submitters Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    Isn't it a AMX plugin??
    Salaam Mumbai
  • 4d
    jocasrb avatar
    jocasrb Offline
    Member Joined 9d
    Thanks guys for replying...i went a little further and found mapper's forum...in 2010 someone asked the same..but he couldnt remember what he did back then (to the map), so he addressed this: 

http://www.superjer.com/awp_l337sk337.php
    This is the map which uses this method = changing spawns on every round (not teams, my bad in description)
    at the bottom is: awp_lsb_source.zip...when you download it you will get .rmf/.map...so you can see what everything looks like...something like this :D : http://i.imgur.com/yOQwqVK.jpg (i deleted some sky ect)

so, @Bloody, im sorry but you are wrong...it is possible..theres a rmf, so  "we" just need to know how everything is working...and place to our map

@xx MAHA xx, with amxx it is 'very easy' to do...but it would be stupid/impossible to upload your map on every site with the .amxx...so you can check that rmf, interesting stuff there, and a lot of things :D
    • Win x 1
    • Interesting x 1
    Bananite

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

jocasrb avatar