Counter-Strike 1.6 Icon CS1.6 Thread

im stupid

Yo, buddy. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending bumbum points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Already a Bananite? Login

so... im just dumb *sigh*
so when i asked you guys for the tec9 mod i said i didnt know what to do because i didnt have a lot of the stuff hellmonja said in the tutorial for the tec9... BECUASE I DIDNT HAVE AMXMODX INSTALLED! so i installed amxmodx correctly i tried it in game if i did install it correctly and it was done just fine but when i went back to install the mod for the tec9 again... i couldnt but.
I mean i did check it in jeds model half life viewer if the texture was installed and it was. but i couldnt buy the gun.
i did type in the game console  "bind f inspect" and after that "f2 repurchase" i did put the texture files in the game files and the sound file i did modify the plugins.ini file in notepad. but when i pressed f2 in game it said in the game console: "unknown command: repurchase" i dont know why. can you guys help me please?
im probably being dumb again and missing something, maybe i havent downloaded something, but hey im not good at scripting at stuff
the mod: http://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/5592

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

bumbum avatar
bumbum Offline
Member Joined 3mo