Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Icon SSBU Thread

CSS editor is annoying me

SEX! Ok, we got your attention. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending dorito guy * points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Interested?

Become a Bananite

Already a Bananite? Login

So while I was playing offline, i was making the old random vs. random , i got crippling deppresion   a mii enemy (the multiman smash one), and it was a good idea to have them in my CSS cuz it was a good idea to have a character with no specials, grabs and shield (excluding the fact that he's unable to carry items) so i went to the CSS Editor (1.3.2), and tried to put them in, but I got an annoying issue, everytime i put a second mii enemy in the enabled section, a character dissapears (Like a Final Smash transformation or DLC character) can someone help me to fix this problem that pisses me off pls >:/ ? BtW, i have osteoporosis all the DLC characters, trust me, and are mii enemys DLCs ? if so... I can say you that the mii enemys aren't DLC cuz they aren't in the eshop.

• 2mo
    dorito guy * avatar
    Member Joined 2mo
    949 points Ranked 4853rd
    Ok so i managed to know the carácter slots that dissapears is still there. I figured out that because I put unused slots and these 3 are in my CSS as White squares that, if i select one of them , they crash the game. tnx anyway

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

dorito guy * avatar
Member Joined 2mo
949 points Ranked 4853rd

dorito guy *