Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Icon SSBU Thread

2 stages questions

Yo, buddy. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending dorito guy * points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Sound fun?

Join GameBanana

Already a Bananite? Login

Hello again, I have 2 questions about stages that I have been thinking about a time. Firstly, is there a way to add an omega version to big battlefield ? I have fountain of dreams as the regular version, and i want to add yoshi's story as the omega, if i can do this, how? Lastly, I saw the ''Unused stages in extra stages v3'' mod and the submitter said that target blast crashes the game when loaded through VS mode, but there's 3 target blast stages, not only 1, has he tried to play the 3 target blast stages? tnx in advance

• 4d
    SebTremblay avatar
    Member Joined 11mo
    1,415 points Ranked 3221st
    5 medals 1 rare
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    Yeah its possible to put another stages on Omega Battlefield, heres a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2b6mozhKbM

Be awared that NOT every omega stages can handle moving collision (like that moving platform on Yoshi story). In fact, not a lot of them does. So, your Yoshi Story will crash that way. If you want the moving cloud Randal, you should put it on Omega DK Jungle (this one is a weird exception), or over a non-omega stage.

If you want to save a slot, you can move Temple to Omega Temple (since it doesnt have moving collision), and put a moving collision stage over regular Temple

Be also aware that battlefield and omega battlefield share the same omega files. Same thing for final destination and omega final destination.

This is a super long post...

Finally, for that last question, just ask the guy. Those stages are super buggy, and cant have different music import on them wich make them boring
    Bananite

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Send a Private Message to the submitter

Category

Stats