Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Icon SSBU Thread

Porting stages blows my head...

SEX! Ok, we got your attention. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending dorito guy * points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Join the community!

Already a Bananite? Login

http://gamebanana.com/maps/195099
So I was porting this stage over the online training stage  (the one that looks like it's miiverse, but it doesn't) but i came across this big problem , the w├íter is the White background (in melee/brawl, that black void that you could see with an unrestricted camera hack), the two middle platforms are invisible,the stage is too small and some of the background objects are glitched out... pls help me solve this cuz this stage is awesome D:  (over online training cuz, c'mon, who wants 2 miiverses, we have original miiverse, omega miiverse and online miiverse, ok online ''miiverse'' is the training arena from tournaments and for friends mode)

• 4d
    HoonGoons avatar
    HoonGoons Offline
    Member Joined 2mo
    are you sure you didnt overwrite the sky model for your stage? i did that once but it can easily be fixed by removing the mod resources from that folder
    may the xd be with you
  • 4d
    Yeldarb avatar
    Yeldarb Offline
    Member Joined 8mo
    Did you rename the file in the param folder and change the name of objects to match what is in the Online Training Room File
    Bananite
  • 4d
    dorito guy * avatar
    Member Joined 6d
    I've made everything from the sonicbrawler's vid but i'm just trying ur advice. thank u all in advance
    (P.S.: So i've tried to remove the resources from the online training.. but it just crashes with the classic sound of ''REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE''.)
  • 4d
    CloudxStrife136 avatar
    Member Joined 8mo
    496 points Ranked 8818th
    15 medals 1 legendary 2 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • Thanked 5 submitters Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    Even if you manage to fix this issue, the stage wouldn't work over the online training room since it doesn't allow for animated collisions. Ergo, the moving platforms won't work properly. It has to be over battlefield, big battlefield, either form of DK64, or regular Temple
    Bananite
  • 4d
    dorito guy * avatar
    Member Joined 6d
    ok :/, so my final question is... do big battlefield appear in for fun, i mean, big battlefield does appear in for fun? i play this gamemode, so... don't threat me as casual pls >:/
    P.S. Temple appears rarely, battlefield appears sometimes and DK64 is common, so i wont replace any of the aforementioned stages.

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Send a Private Message to the submitter

Category

Stats

Views