The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Icon TES5:S Thread

OP-7 Stealth Skyrim Build

Yo, buddy. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending SkyrimTips points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Already a Bananite? Login

Feeling like making a baller sneak class in Skyrim: Elder scrolls? Well look no further! Well first off, you need to make a new game as a Kahjit, then, when you get to pick between Hadvar And Ralof in the escape scene on the first mission, grab a dagger, and wait untill Ralof wants you to kill the bear, so, heres what you do, you set the diffuculty on legendary (just for this), and you should notice Ralof is sneaking at the bear scene, so, you go behind him, enter sneak mode, and beat the living fuck out of Ralof while sneaking with your dagger, (can be found on the Imperial Capt) and in no time your should be about level 17 with 100 sneak skill in no time! By no time I mean about 15 mins of beating up Ralof. BUT WAIT! Are you not gaining any sneak from backstabbing ralof about 12 million times? Well, since you read this guide, you can prevent this! Go kill all the enemies, and beat the crap out of ralof while you are walking to the bear area, you should get one handed a bit, and then you should level up from level 1 to 2! KEEP THE SKILL POINTS, You are gonna need it for the FIXING, after you get to the Bear area, you should be able to backstab him and gain sneak. (you gotta be in just the right place behind Ralof to get the Sneak bonus), if you DONT gain sneak, level up the first sneak skill! You will be harder to detect, and easier to beat the shit out of ralof! Have a great stealth loadout, just not level 100 sneak? Do the same thing to a Grey Beard. Why do you want this you ask? Well, so you can do like 150 dmg per hit, thats why! So you gots to get all the perks in the sneak skill tree, which you can do with Ralof, by leveling up, and when you don't instakill someone with 15X DAMAGE WITH A DAGGER, or are detected, the final skill in the skill tree that requires level 100 sneak will help! Just teabag! You will be INVISIBLE! Its a glitch, It works, and its good. How do you get thine backstab? When you crouch, you will turn invisible for about 1 second, in that one second, attack him, and you will do the normal 15x damage! Now all you need is a badass dagger, and you can win, like, anything. Thats all folks, happy destroying. Holy crap this goes on forever.

• 2y
    RLVG_ avatar
    RLVG_ avatar Offline
    RLVGReviews Flag Affiliation: RLVGReviews
    Member Joined 4y
    546 points Ranked 7848th
    32 medals 1 legendary 6 rare
    • Returned 5000 times Medal icon
    • 8-14 Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2015 Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2016 Day Nine Winner! Medal icon
    • 8-14 Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2016 Medal icon
    • Achieved Game Moderator clearance Medal icon
    RLVG_ avatar
    RLVG_
    RLVGReviews Flag
    RLVGReviews
    Just a note try and use things such as:

or even italics/ bold it would make it easier to follow rather than a wall of text, good read though.
    Fruityloops - RLVG_ avatar
    Mantra
    Fruityloops - RLVG_
  • 2y
    Ankh avatar
    Ankh avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    75,450 points Ranked 52nd
    34 medals 5 legendary 7 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 1st Place - The Set Christmas Conversion 2015 Contest Medal icon
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2015 Medal icon
    • Received thanks 500 times Medal icon
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2016 Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    I guess this guide is good for console players who have no access to the console prompt, through which you can raise all your skills to 100 with a few commands.

But ehh to be honest not a big fan of those exploits, even if it's possible to do them without any cheaty commands. The character becomes too OP too early that way, and the game becomes easy and boring.

I earned my x15 damage with daggers perk fair and square and it felt good achieving it gradually. Could be just me but I enjoy playing it fair.
    For The Rebellion! avatar
    Mantra
    For The Rebellion!
  • 2y
    SkyrimTips avatar
    SkyrimTips Offline
    Member Joined 2y
    > **Posted by RLVG_**
    >
    > Just a note try and use things such as:
    >
    > •
    >
    > 1.
    >
    > or even italics/ bold it would make it easier to follow rather than a wall of text, good read though.

Good tip, I will make sure to do that next time.
    Forum Posting Increased To 100
  • 2y
    SkyrimTips avatar
    SkyrimTips Offline
    Member Joined 2y
    > **Posted by Ankh**
    >
    > I guess this guide is good for console players who have no access to the console prompt, through which you can raise all your skills to 100 with a few commands.
    >
    > But ehh to be honest not a big fan of those exploits, even if it's possible to do them without any cheaty commands. The character becomes too OP too early that way, and the game becomes easy and boring.
    >
    > I earned my x15 damage with daggers perk fair and square and it felt good achieving it gradually. Could be just me but I enjoy playing it fair.

I like playing it fair too, I got to 100 legitly too, but it gets boring beating the game legitly every 4 seconds, so why not space it up w/ a lil boosting and glitchin?
    Forum Posting Increased To 100

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

SkyrimTips avatar
SkyrimTips Offline
Member Joined 2y