Portal 2 help

Attention Gamer! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Slessmanman points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Become a Bananite

Already a Bananite? Login

I need help making portal 2 work properly.

Hello. So I have portal 2 and I have noticed that whenever I play a level that contains cubes or other Physics objects I go through a bit of a lag spike, and when I shoot portals near those objects my game freezes on me and begins to loop the last couple of seconds of audio that was playing. So its a regular crash. This happens every time I play, And I have tried putting the game in windowed mode like many people say but it still does this. I need help, so please respond soon. Here are my specs from the system information tool: **OS Name** Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium **Version** 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601 **System Model** s5-1015t **System Type** x64-based PC **Processor** Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G620 @ 2.60GHz, 2600 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical **Processor(s)** **BIOS Version/Date** AMI 7.16, 10/5/2011 **SMBIOS Version** 2.6 **Windows Directory** C:\Windows **System Directory** C:\Windows\system32 **Hardware Abstraction Layer** Version = "6.1.7601.17514" **Installed Physical Memory (RAM)** 4.00 GB **Total Physical Memory** 3.91 GB **Available Physical Memory** 730 MB **Total Virtual Memory** 7.82 GB **Available Virtual Memory** 3.81 GB **Page File** Space 3.91 GB **Page File** C:\pagefile.sys I have Razer Game Booster, So I was able to create a diagnostic report of my system. If you would like to examine it I could PM you the report. If you can help, Please do.

None found

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Slessmanman avatar
Member Joined 3y
795 points Ranked 5740th