Spawning compainions

Hey, you! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Uncle dolan points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Join the community!

Already a Bananite? Login

Im lazy to do quests, so i just wan't to know if this is possible.

On the XBOX 360 I spawn lots of things (Power armor, Gojria (Giant unused fire gecko),weapons) And i spawned Rex, but all he does is bark when i talk to him ,and i spawned like 15 and they were all running to the same path and place (King possibly?) And i was wondering, is there a way to spawn him as a compainion?

• 4y
    Ganryu avatar
    Ganryu avatar Not here.
    Admin Joined 8y
    9,471 points Ranked 459th
    34 medals 3 legendary 9 rare
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2015 Medal icon
    • Achieved Admin clearance Medal icon
    • Returned 5000 times Medal icon
    • Achieved Super Moderator clearance Medal icon
    • GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2015 Day Twenty Winner! Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    Ganryu avatar
    Ganryu
    Helpful Toastie
    I didn't know the XBox 360 version of this game allowed players to spawn things like that. That kind of functionality is normally only available to the PC version.

Anyways, time for some Bethesda-based game infomation. Certain NPC companions in several Bethesda titles, such as the dog you mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas, MUST be obtained through quests. Trying to get them to join you any other way will usually result in the "clone" acting like a non-recruitable NPC (unless you know which scripts to initiate).
    Not as serious as you'd think.
  • 4y
    Uncle dolan avatar
    Member Joined 4y
    192 points Ranked 18111st
    > **Posted by Ganryu**

> I didn't know the XBox 360 version of this game allowed players to spawn things like that. That kind of functionality is normally only available to the PC version.
    >
    > Anyways, time for some Bethesda-based game infomation. Certain NPC companions in several Bethesda titles, such as the dog you mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas, MUST be obtained through quests. Trying to get them to join you any other way will usually result in the "clone" acting like a non-recruitable NPC (unless you know which scripts to initiate).

It is, its called a saver editor.

Its easy actually.

You don't HACK it, it is just putting editing inventory, and you can't get banned for it.

And i'm fucked, i'm vilified by all of the clans, (killed everybody in ncr,powder ganger,betrayed brother hood by doing the quests until you get power armor training, killed everyone and then nuked them, killed alot of "THE kings' and i just plain hate fiends. Those dirty ugly foul mouth assholes. fuck them.)
    BANNED

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Uncle dolan avatar
Member Joined 4y
192 points Ranked 18111st