Killing Floor Icon KF Thread

Metal Gear Rising music for Killing Floor?

Hey Bro: We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Bror points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Sound fun?

Join GameBanana

Already a Bananite? Login

Hi there, I was playing Killing Floor tonight, now that the new summer update was made live, and I was playing the game with the music of Metal Gear Rising: Reveangence.

So then I thought to myself, why not mod the game so the music is replaced by the music from Metal Gear Rising!

Then i came to the sudden realization, that I have absolutely no skills with modding, especially not when it comes to Killing Floor.

So, is this a challenge someone might just be able to accept? Or, am I in the wrong place to ask this altogether? Thanks in advance, and have a lovely day.

-Bror

Comments

• The White Maou avatar
    Member Joined 6 years ago
    4 years ago:
    It depends, I could replace the music easy, but what music from MGR and what music do you want it to replace?
    I Say! avatar
    Mantra
    I Say!
  • Bror avatar
    Bror Offline
    Member Joined 5 years ago
    914 points Ranked 4868th
    4 years ago:
    > **Posted by The White Maou**

> It depends, I could replace the music easy, but what music from MGR and what music do you want it to replace?

Well, i generally like the boss battle music the most. What i care most for is having the Patriach music replaced with "It has to be this way". Then for normal waves, stuff like the Samuel boss theme, Locked n Loaded and the Sundowner boss theme. I'm sure there are more songs to replace, but for those i suppose you could choose. Other than the fore mentioned ones, i like all the MGR music equally. If you could do this, I'd really appreciate it.
    Bananite
  • The White Maou avatar
    Member Joined 6 years ago
    4 years ago:
    > **Posted by Bror**

> > **Posted by The White Maou**
    >
    > > It depends, I could replace the music easy, but what music from MGR and what music do you want it to replace?
    >
    > Well, i generally like the boss battle music the most. What i care most for is having the Patriach music replaced with "It has to be this way". Then for normal waves, stuff like the Samuel boss theme, Locked n Loaded and the Sundowner boss theme. I'm sure there are more songs to replace, but for those i suppose you could choose. Other than the fore mentioned ones, i like all the MGR music equally. If you could do this, I'd really appreciate it.

Alright I made it, download it Here
    Just a note, KF has a large amount of different songs that play During the waves, therefore I only replaced a few of them, the Patriach music is only one song so that should work fine, the rest Will happen randomly or on certain maps, but it does what you asked
    I Say! avatar
    Mantra
    I Say!

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Bror avatar