Grand Theft Auto IV Icon GTA4 Thread

Gta iv enb problem....

Hello world. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending w4ssup points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Join GameBanana

Already a Bananite? Login

Need help

Idk what up but i got a enb for my gta (the one that start with a V) and it look nice and all but when there a cut scence everything is super bright so i cant see anything... And i tried ice enb and everything is bright in multiplayer... Anyway to fix this?

• 4y
    w4ssup avatar
    w4ssup Offline
    Member Joined 6y
    > **Posted by Arman Ossi Loko**

> The sky is too bright or everthing? Probably your game patch (1.0.4.0?) is not supported by the mod.

Well for the vuck or something enb everything is bright but for ice the lights are bright and im using 1.0.7.0 or something like that... Its the latest one
    Yeaa.....
  • 4y
    w4ssup avatar
    w4ssup Offline
    Member Joined 6y
    > **Posted by Arman Ossi Loko**

> > **Posted by w4ssup**
    >
    > > > **Posted by Arman Ossi Loko**
    > >

> > > The sky is too bright or everthing? Probably your game patch (1.0.4.0?) is not supported by the mod.
    > >
    > > Well for the vuck or something enb everything is bright but for ice the lights are bright and im using 1.0.7.0 or something like that... Its the latest one
    >
    > I think your PC specs are not enough strong for the ENB or the ENB Series is bad configured.

I think the enb is the problem because i can play gta on high no prob... Imm try out a dofferent enb version later
    Yeaa.....

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

w4ssup avatar
w4ssup Offline
Member Joined 6y