Battlefield 1942 Icon BF1942 Thread

Plz help

Attention Gamer! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending ttbdlord points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Join the community!

Become a Bananite

Already a Bananite? Login

I installed bf 1942 today and idk how to run the mods, the bf 1942 version is v1.0 so i need to download some updates, if i need to do it, which ones i need to dl.

• 8y
    quiksnap360 avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    1,031 points Ranked 4446th
    The most recent.

But you need to download them in order from lowest to highest.
    Bananite
  • 8y
    ttbdlord avatar
    ttbdlord Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    683 points Ranked 6476th
    Posted by quiksnap360

The most recent.

But you need to download them in order from lowest to highest.

k thx that helped a lot
    playing on bad pc`s
  • 8y
    Hey, what mod you want to install??? If is fh, you need download patch v1.61b i think, or something similar, it have 100-200 mb, for desert combat, you don't need install any patch...
    I'm offline forever, i won't c
  • 8y
    quiksnap360 avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    1,031 points Ranked 4446th
    Yeah, but if he decides to play vanilla BF online, why not already have the updates? And most of the decent mods use the most recent I believe.
    Bananite
  • 8y
    Posted by quiksnap360

Yeah, but if he decides to play vanilla BF online, why not already have the updates? And most of the decent mods use the most recent I believe.

The "decent mod", for me, i s only fh, and desert combat in second, i think the rest are bad...

But is good he have all patchs and updates, at least patch 1.61, because somethings at 1.0 are terrible, like some sounds, no4 for americns, k98 and mp44 for japs...
    I'm offline forever, i won't c
  • 8y
    ttbdlord avatar
    ttbdlord Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    683 points Ranked 6476th
    Posted by Emula filha da

Posted by quiksnap360

The "decent mod", for me, i s only fh, and desert combat in second, i think the rest are bad...

But is good he have all patchs and updates, at least patch 1.61, because somethings at 1.0 are terrible, like some sounds, no4 for americns, k98 and mp44 for japs...

lol didnt like that too, i was updating it and when i installed the patch v1.2 the game fails, and i downloaded WWIIReality and when i start it in the WWIIReality icon, it starts but everything normal, without the mod, and i cant install the patch v1.6 instead of doing it from lower to highes patch?(i think that was rlly bad english)
    playing on bad pc`s

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

ttbdlord avatar
ttbdlord Offline
Member Joined 10y