World of Warcraft Icon WoW Thread

Trust? Or No?

SEX! Ok, we got your attention. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending SatanSin points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Join GameBanana

Already a Bananite? Login

I am too lazy to level my own damn character.

Alright well, after some consideration from my own thought I, might consider buying a powerleveling service for my shaman, 6 to 40, because I'm to damn lazy and have a life. Anyway, I had a conversation with one of their "Customer Service" people, so far I am NOT convinced that they are entirely safe, though I am pretty sure one of my friends have bought from them in the past and have succeeded in actually getting the service. Here is the conversation, voice your opinions.. Or vote. Deadstar: Hello again. Feel: Hello,welcome to Customer Support Center!.How may I help you? Deadstar: I'm just wondering about how this whole power leveling stuff goes? I mean, I am trusting my characters to a person I don't know. Feel: what do you decide to buy? Deadstar: Well I am considering on getting a shaman to level 40, because I can easily do the rest with Dual Wield. Feel: i see Feel: can you tell me which package you want to buy? Deadstar: But there are other characters that I do not want to be touched. Is there anyway I can guarantee that nothing will happen with my characters? Deadstar: No package, just a straight power level. Feel: i see Deadstar: So what can you do for me Feel. Feel: you have more than 1 character? Deadstar: Yes. Feel: so,.. Feel: which character do you want to be lvled? Deadstar: I just want to make sure that the person who DOES power level the shaman just focuses on him, and doesn't do anything to the others. Deadstar: I got a shaman on Kilrogg. Deadstar: Tauren Feel: yap,you are right. Feel: we will focuse on your order. Deadstar: Now how can I make sure that you guys won't do anything to my account, or my other characters? Feel: we will take care of your order. Deadstar: Yes. Feel: we wont do such stupid things Deadstar: But I have heard a lot of things, not from this company exactly, but from others that people have lost their accounts too. Feel: we are the best in lvling. Deadstar: Yes, but can you answer my other question? Feel: we have professional lvling teams Feel: we are 100% safe. Deadstar: Okay, so what age expectancy will be doing my order? Feel: ? Feel: what? Deadstar: What ages are your "Professional lvling teams" Feel: ages?mean what? Deadstar: I do not want any immature, ill minded or idiotic brats taking control of my account. Feel: i know Feel: we will do a great job for you if you buy from us. Deadstar: So tell me, what ages are these people fulfilling my order? Feel: we will finish your order quite well. Deadstar: Yes, but how old are you? Or your co-workers? Feel: they are all lvling experts. Deadstar: I know they are, but can you tell me what their age's are? Feel: there are so many people,i cant tell you one by one. Deadstar: Okay so give me an estimation. Feel: i think this has nothing to do with pl. Deadstar: It does. Feel: why? Deadstar: I just want to make sure I am not lending my account to a little kid :P Feel: do you think age can lvl for you? Feel: i see now Deadstar: Yea.. Deadstar: I want a trustworthy person. Feel: we are all from 22-29 lvling experts. Deadstar: I see. Feel: no delay here. Feel: good Feel: so,... Deadstar: Does the order start right away? Feel: we will start your order in 30 mins after we received your payment. Deadstar: I see.. Deadstar: So once the 30 minutes is up, after Day 1, can I still log into my account while you guys are leveling to see if my stuff is still where it belongs? Feel: what package do you decide to buy? Deadstar: So once the 30 minutes is up, after Day 1, can I still log into my account while you guys are leveling to see if my stuff is still where it belongs? Feel: if you want to log on to your own account to check your order status,you need to tell us first.then you can log on. Feel: if you want to log on to your own account to check your order status,you need to tell us first.then you can log on. Deadstar: I see. Feel: good Deadstar: Are you located in the United States? Feel: yap Deadstar: I see. Feel: so,.. Feel: what do you want to buy after all? Deadstar: I may consider on buying a 6-40 power level, and nothing more. Deadstar: I can do the rest on my own. Deadstar: And if you guys do a good job, I may consider buying from you again. Feel: can you buy it now? Feel: thank you Deadstar: IF Feel: we will Deadstar: That is a big statement. Feel: i know Feel: which website are you in now? Deadstar: Your website. Feel: thsale.com? Deadstar: No. Deadstar: www.wowpower-leveling.com Feel: i see,let me check for you. Deadstar: That is where I got this contact information. Deadstar: For service. Feel: sec pls Deadstar: You're not very convincing when you are not punctuating and spelling out your words.. Just an fyi Feel: that is 18.91 $ for 6-40 wow--US. Deadstar: I know, I've already done the estimations and what not. I came here because I want to KNOW for sure that my account will be safe, and won't be auctioned off to some 5 year old. Feel: i see,and i understand you. Deadstar: Good. Feel: pls let me know when you done ,then we will prepare for your order. Feel: ok? Feel: are you there? Deadstar: I will not be making an order today, possibly not for awhile. I am still pondering on if I should trust you or not. Feel: np,but do you have msn? Deadstar: Yes, yes I do. Feel: can i add you? Deadstar: Why? Feel: we will keep in touch. Deadstar: Whenever I make an order, is whenever. I do not need anyone to keep reminding me if I need to make an order, alright? Feel: ok Feel: thank you for visiting:) Deadstar: When you guys begin. Deadstar: Do you call? Feel: we will email you. Deadstar: Then why do you require a phone number? Feel: where? Deadstar: ... Deadstar: On your own website, it even says that there is a phone call verification. Feel: i see Deadstar: Feel, man. You're not doing a convincing job for me to trust my account, and money to you guys. Feel: if you do not use email,we may call you. Deadstar: So if I use my email, I will be contacted via hotmail? Feel: yes Deadstar: Okay Feel: :) Deadstar: Now, you do know there is an agreement, on the site of which if not complied by your own agents, that there will be some problems.. Feel: yes Feel: i know Deadstar: Have you ever gotten such problems? Such as court time? Deadstar: Or your "business" ?. Feel: we are 100% safe Feel: we finish orders on time Deadstar: Well Feel. I will trust you, when I know the time is right. Feel: ty Deadstar: If I, or any of my friends trust this company, we will not order from you. Feel: ? Deadstar: I will be showing this conversation to some people to get a judgmental opinion on whether or not I should trust you. Feel: ok Deadstar: Thanks for your time. Feel: my pleasure Feel: have a good day!

• 9y
    Raspberry avatar
    Raspberry Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    1,261 points Ranked 3660th
    Trust or no trust. No trust. He looks kind of unofficial. He even repeated the same sentence twice!

Might be a bot. Not sure though, wait for answers.

Or you could just do it yourself, it's not very hard. :)
    Comrade Greeting card
  • 9y
    Al.Bundy avatar
    Al.Bundy Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    1,024 points Ranked 4491st
    Dude seems sketchy if you ask me. doesn't ask too many questions about what you want but more of when are you going to buy this.
    Polk High!! avatar
    Mantra
    Polk High!!
  • 9y
    -Ninja avatar
    -Ninja Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    448 points Ranked 9338th
    1 thing if for sure, english is not his 1st language.

Anyway, that what I just said doesn't change the fact that they are safe or vise versa.
    If I was you I would just do it, regarding to that you can always sue them when they took your money + WoW account.
    Ninja's have Flyhax. avatar
    Mantra
    Ninja's have Flyhax.
  • 9y
    LuntiX avatar
    LuntiX avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    2,459 points Ranked 1882nd
    12 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Installation Guide Submitter Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    I say you just level your own character. I got to 21 on a warrior in 24 hours, 30 minutes and 25 seconds (thanks to an addon that told me that).
    The Last Man Standing
  • 9y
    I used to play wow and I have some experience with that company, they will do their job but their customer service is horrible because almost all of them know very little english and I honestly doubt they are US based. After each day you should ask to get on and mail 95% of your gold and all your valuable stuff to an alternative character. They won't touch any character other than the one you want leveled, at least that is what I remember of their service.

Edit: If you have the time, it is fairly easy to go from level 10-40 as a shaman. If not and you are willing to spend the money on it then do it. Another thing is once the service is done, INSTANTLY change your password (I know common sense).
    ~Aki Hoshino~ avatar
    Mantra
    ~Aki Hoshino~
  • 9y
    Joston avatar
    Joston Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    I haven't read all of it but i will just say that paying for somebody else to level up your character is against Blizzards terms and conditions and can get you banned. They have been known to check for consistency in ip's so be very careful if your dead certain on not leveling up yourself.

Personally i think it's a waste of money and your better off leveling it yourself.
    Nice Cave
  • 9y
    It's Tommy! avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    714 points Ranked 6239th
    He's called Feel and he smiles too much.

I wouldn't trust him if I were you.
    ... avatar
    Mantra
  • 9y
    ResidentEvil91 avatar
    ResidentEvil91 avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    953 points Ranked 4826th
    7 medals 1 rare
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    I would not trus because this one mistake: pls
    Only n00by little kiddies use pls, plz, plzzzzz.

I would not go on that. Just.. Get your freaky wow friend do the job for you for payment. :P
    And i think i would charge even more for lvling up. :P
    Dont say it.. We know it alrea avatar
    Mantra
    Dont say it.. We know it alrea
  • 9y
    TheMustacheHero avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    1,671 points Ranked 2770th
    If it's through paypal go for it, if they want your credit card number NO WAY!
    Just telling it like it is.
  • 9y
    Slash. avatar
    Slash. Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    257 points Ranked 14427th
    Very unofficial. He avoided the questions that could have made him/his company look bad. I wouldn't trust him.
    Banned
  • 9y
    peepin avatar
    peepin Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    1,071 points Ranked 4302nd
    8 medals 1 rare
    Umm...

1. Its against the WoW rules (but heck you don't care >.<)
    2. Don't trust
    3. 6-40? Are you joking me.. You couldn't even get to level 10..
    4. What website is this that you are talking about. If not from website then "wtf don't trust fo-sho"

Anyways yeah.. Why did you buy/pay for the game if you can't play it right?
    Pinapplezz avatar
    Mantra
    Pinapplezz
  • 9y
    Hunterkiller. avatar
    Hunterkiller. avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    100,341 points Ranked 31st
    16 medals 1 legendary 2 rare
    • Reached 75,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    Just bot it, nubarcake.
    What would nemmy do? avatar
    Mantra
    What would nemmy do?
  • 9y
    -Deathcore- avatar
    -Deathcore- avatar Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    272 points Ranked 13822nd
    8 medals 1 rare
    Posted by JesusTheRipper

I used to play wow and I have some experience with that company, they will do their job but their customer service is horrible because almost all of them know very little english and I honestly doubt they are US based. After each day you should ask to get on and mail 95% of your gold and all your valuable stuff to an alternative character. They won't touch any character other than the one you want leveled, at least that is what I remember of their service.

Edit: If you have the time, it is fairly easy to go from level 10-40 as a shaman. If not and you are willing to spend the money on it then do it. Another thing is once the service is done, INSTANTLY change your password (I know common sense).

Duh, none of them know english because most english people don't powerlevel for money. Thats an asian thing.
    Get Money. Get Paid. avatar
    Mantra
    Get Money. Get Paid.
  • 9y
    Jub Jub avatar
    Jub Jub Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    26,344 points Ranked 163rd
    I say don't trust. Seems like a scam since he was like wtf to the phone call and such.
    War. War never changes. avatar
    Mantra
    War. War never changes.
  • 9y
    austin745 avatar
    austin745 Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    That convo looks sketchy, i would not do it. He didnt seem to understand you, go with one that has a lot of feedback, ask a good wow guild or site.
    Bombs Away
  • 9y
    SatanSin avatar
    SatanSin Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    800 points Ranked 5631st
    Posted by peepin
    4. What website is this that you are talking about. If not from website then "wtf don't trust fo-sho"

I got a 70, 63.. 51.. I'm just getting bored, so I'm gettin another person to level a shaman up for me while I work at my job and get money for food and supplies.

And botting is always found, sadly.

The website =
    http://www.wowpower-leveling.com/us-power-leveling.htm

I asked my friend, he said the company :

mygamestock.com actually got him what he wanted, 5000gold for $100, he has the money to spend and didn't have to worry much about his character... Well because he was in S2 and crappy gear, which isn't very hard to get xD.

I'm leaning toward the MGS site, only because I know personally that my friend did get what he wanted. I even went over to his house and played on his account, and he's like "Yup, here's my epic flyer" I just stared at him and said "Damn you ._."

Thanks for the replies, and yes, as soon as he started to say plz pls, and not even punctuating his words I didn't like it.
    The Only STALKER. avatar
    Mantra
    The Only STALKER.
  • 9y
    Eat.Lead avatar
    Eat.Lead Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    977 points Ranked 4712th
    I have actually heard rumors about that sight, they do actually use a bot for that site, you have to call them to get serious answers, If I were you don't do it with them. I prefer more professional people, try www.igsstar.com there fast, reliable and nice, they work well and level to your needs, I've been a customer and have bought a power level my self I bought the 1-70 leveling and full s3 gear, spent maybe $500 but was worth it, they got me my epic flyer, the epics I wanted and of course a bonus 4000g. I was surprised because they also asked me what enchant I wanted on my items and they threw it in for free. They're really reliable and nice, try them, there REALLY fun!
    Your forces are under attack.. avatar
    Mantra
    Your forces are under attack..
  • 9y
    Doctor Wily avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    81,763 points Ranked 47th
    Posted by TheSTALKER
    Alright well, after some consideration from my own thought I, might consider buying a powerleveling service for my shaman, 6 to 40, because I'm to damn lazy and have a life.

Wait, what?
    lolwut avatar
    Mantra
    lolwut
  • 9y
    Decemberklar avatar
    Decemberklar avatar Offline
    Moderator Joined 11y
    4,458 points Ranked 1025th
    21 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Threads Medal icon
    You know, it's people like you that get their steam accounts stolen for being dumb about your credentials, then you cry to every one when something get's hi-jacked.

I don't want to see the post-"level" thread after this of you saying you got ripped off.

Oh, and while I'm being a dick.

How about you just level your character yourself, lazy bastard.
  • 9y
    Archangel505 avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    3,872 points Ranked 1173rd
    9 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    Do not buy Power leveling services, They are all scams, plenty of my friends tried it and got their characters gold and items deleted.

Level your own character, or just quit WoW because leveling is one of the main points of the game.

Another thing, if people cant even type correctly when responding to you, thats another sign that they are lying to you. That person does'nt even have proper grammar, or spelling, actual people who work for services must have those two skills.
    ArchAngel505  avatar
    Mantra
    ArchAngel505
  • 9y
    blackwolf avatar
    blackwolf Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    1,020 points Ranked 4504th
    I wouldnt trust him...he sounds very unproffesional about this:

Deadstar: Are you located in the United States?

Feel: yap

He doesnt seem like hes from the US, because he has trouble understanding your questions.
    :] avatar
    Mantra
    :]
  • 9y
    blackwolf avatar
    blackwolf Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    1,020 points Ranked 4504th
    I wouldnt trust him...he sounds very unproffesional about this:

Deadstar: Are you located in the United States?

Feel: yap

He doesnt seem like hes from the US, because he has trouble understanding your questions.
    :] avatar
    Mantra
    :]
  • 9y
    Cow Muffins avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    957 points Ranked 4810th
    Sanjaya much?
    Prepare for sarcasm
  • 9y
    roma avatar
    roma Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    9,591 points Ranked 451st
    19 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Threads Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    Posted by ResidentEvil91

I would not go on that. Just.. Get your freaky wow friend do the job for you for payment. :P

Or chinese people from China, who learned english online.
    space
  • 9y
    Posted by roma.

Posted by ResidentEvil91

Or chinese people from China, who learned english online.

translator FTW!
    What yeh talkin' about willis? avatar
    Mantra
    What yeh talkin' about willis?
  • 9y
    SatanSin avatar
    SatanSin Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    800 points Ranked 5631st
    Posted by Sebhael

You know, it's people like you that get their steam accounts stolen for being dumb about your credentials, then you cry to every one when something get's hi-jacked.

I don't want to see the post-"level" thread after this of you saying you got ripped off.

Oh, and while I'm being a dick.

How about you just level your character yourself, lazy bastard.

If that happens, it happens. I don't really mind.

You weren't being a dick, you were just telling the semi-truth.

Yes, I am a lazy bastard, but eh... If I can spend $20 on for some person to level a character that I have in a couple of days, that would take me months, why the hell wouldn't I do it? :P
    The Only STALKER. avatar
    Mantra
    The Only STALKER.
  • 9y
    Kangaroux avatar
    Kangaroux Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    495 points Ranked 8609th
    I'm back, bitches. avatar
    Mantra
    I'm back, bitches.
  • 9y
    theFLASH avatar
    theFLASH avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    182,371 points Ranked 16th
    15 medals 2 rare
    • Reached 75,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    Why the fuck would you pay someone to play a game for you? Christ, I've been playing for three days and I seem to understand that better than you do...
    Herp Derp avatar
    Mantra
    Herp Derp
  • 9y
    Gibez avatar
    Gibez Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    128 points Ranked 23438th
    7 medals 1 rare
    6 'till 40? You can do that in a few weeks O_o And yes I have a life too, so don't tell me you don't have enough time. Everyone can miss an hour on a day. If not, there's always the weekend.

If you'd let them lvl your char to 70 I'd understand it, but 40? O_o
    And leveling isn't gonna become easier after you get dual wield, you're gonna be just as bored. Take my word for it.
  • 9y
    Niks avatar
    Niks Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    294 points Ranked 13033rd
    /facepalm

I wouldn't trust this guy...he's avoiding your questions all the time =/
    Just lvl it yourself imo
    GEUUUAAAAAARGH avatar
    Mantra
    GEUUUAAAAAARGH
  • 9y
    Poxie avatar
    Poxie avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    I wouldn't trust 'em if I were you. He was dodging the questions and his spelling and grammar where awful!

Also

© 1997-2010 wowpower-leveling Inc.

And pretty much every hyper link is directed at their site.
    Ray-banned avatar
    Mantra
    Ray-banned
  • 9y
    OMGBEAR*RAWR* avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    2,793 points Ranked 1630th
    I can level it in no time

Posted by LuntiX

I say you just level your own character. I got to 21 on a warrior in 24 hours, 30 minutes and 25 seconds (thanks to an addon that told me that).

type /played
    Mantra
  • 9y
    unknown_all avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    Sounded like a bot to me...

Just don't bother with it.
  • 9y
    matuka avatar
    matuka avatar Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    1,902 points Ranked 2458th
    13 medals 2 rare
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 5 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 10 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    Sounds fishy, I suggest you get a freind or someone you know who you can TRUST to do it.
  • 9y
    SatanSin avatar
    SatanSin Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    800 points Ranked 5631st
    Fair enough guys. Thanks for the responses =)

I may or may not do it, definitely not with them.

The Only STALKER. avatar
    Mantra
    The Only STALKER.
  • 9y
    peepin avatar
    peepin Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    1,071 points Ranked 4302nd
    8 medals 1 rare
    Posted by TheSTALKER

Posted by peepin

The website =
    http://www.wowpower-leveling.com/us-power-leveling.htm

I asked my friend, he said the company :

mygamestock.com actually got him what he wanted, 5000gold for $100, he has the money to spend and didn't have to worry much about his character... Well because he was in S2 and crappy gear, which isn't very hard to get xD.

Did they send that gold to him or did they go on his account and get that money for him.

Because seeing that your friend actually made 5k. So if your friend did give them his account info (user/pass) then I don't see why you can't trust them since your friend did.

But if your friend got the money sent to him or he got it via trade THEN think really hard: "Do I really want to give my account info to them?"
    Pinapplezz avatar
    Mantra
    Pinapplezz
  • 9y
    v3x avatar
    v3x Offline
    Member Joined 13y
    574 points Ranked 7507th
    10 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    Don't trust him. He doesn't use proper grammar. He's just a little kid trying to scam you. Don't be a fewl!
    what.
  • 9y
    nope.bmp avatar
    nope.bmp Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    He sounds like a five year old himself
    I wouldn't
  • 9y
    S.T.A.R.S Punisher avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    252 points Ranked 14651st
    I say don't trust him, he seems like a idiot and a fraud.
    Blaarrg.

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

SatanSin avatar
SatanSin Offline
Member Joined 10y