World of Warcraft Icon WoW Thread

I tried it...

Attention Gamer! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending theFLASH points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Interested?

Become a Bananite

Already a Bananite? Login

For the first time ever, I played WoW

I'm a person who likes video games... probably more than I should, but they're something that I've always enjoyed. From Half-Life to Diablo, Tiberium Wars to The Sims, there are but a few games I haven't yet played. One of them was World Of Warcraft. Like many gamers, I had heard of WoW a long time ago, and I have become very familiar with the stereotypes and assumptions of the gameplay as well as the people who play the game. I had come to think of them as the bottom of the barrel, the people who gave gamers a bad name. The mere idea that someone could get so entangled in a video game shocked and disgusted me. For years, I gave it a wide birth... distancing myself as much as possible from it. Then there was today. I was bored, talking with my friends, when the subject of WoW came up. I voiced my assumptions, other people voiced theirs, but then I got to thinking... What am I saying? I've never tried it... maybe I should. Long story short, I DLed it and installed it under the 10 day trial. I had another WoW playing friend show me around and teach me how to do stuff. In the beginning, I was excited. This was forbidden ground I was treading on, something which, for years, I had restricted myself from doing. I made a character (and undead warrior named "CalkinWorpse") and started the game. The end result? I was underwhelmed. I honestly expected more. Towards the end, I found that I was more bored than when I started. Plus, I had a headache. I don't see how people can find this addicting... Has anyone else tried WoW and had the same feelings? Update: Tried playing on my own for a bit... this is getting interesting... Update: FUCK THIS SHIT IS ADDICTING!

• 9y
    scout1011 avatar
    scout1011 Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    804 points Ranked 5607th
    10 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 5 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    I tried it and I honestly found Silkroad Online to be superior.
    The lands are bleak and long avatar
    Mantra
    The lands are bleak and long
  • 9y
    Demonio avatar
    Demonio Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    7,217 points Ranked 602nd
    You seem to be like me when it comes to video games. Love 'em, but can't stand MMORPGs.
  • 9y
    Soup avatar
    Soup Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    267 points Ranked 14027th
    I played it for a bit then got entirely bored of it. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to play it again.
    WHY U DO!? avatar
    Mantra
    WHY U DO!?
  • 9y
    OMGBEAR*RAWR* avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    2,793 points Ranked 1630th
    Some people like it some people don't. There is no video game that would please everyone nor it will ever be.
    Mantra
  • 9y
    roma avatar
    roma Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    9,623 points Ranked 451st
    19 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Threads Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    Posted by scout1011

Because silkroad is awesome.
    space
  • 9y
    OMGBEAR*RAWR* avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    Posted by roma.

Posted by scout1011

Because silkroad is awesome.

The only problem is that can't connect (has it been fixed now?)
    Mantra
  • 9y
    Lvl 64 Rogue. Bored.
    Yeah that's MY guitar. avatar
    Mantra
    Yeah that's MY guitar.
  • 9y
    Gibez avatar
    Gibez Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    128 points Ranked 23456th
    7 medals 1 rare
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    Best way is to start on a private server with high rates.

I did, because retail was too slow and boring. And when you have a few chars on level 70 on a private server, you want to complete the challenge doing the same on retail.

I failed. D:

49 UD rogue
    40 GN warlock
    31 TA druid
    26 OR warlock

Managed to get bored after level 30 everytime. I spend 2 years getting these 4 characters O_o

But I mainly play/played WoW for the PvP side of the game.

And flash, you can't test PvP when you just try a 10 day trail, so if you really want to know if you like it yes or no, you should get into it some deeper.
  • 9y
    Monro avatar
    Monro avatar Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    1,310 points Ranked 3531st
    I was against the gave for years, but a friend of mine got me playing it. Now I can't get enough of the stuff!

Got a Night Elf Druid with all animal forms, even bear (private server). lol I'm so doomed.
  • 9y
    Burnfingers avatar
    Burnfingers avatar Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    127,980 points Ranked 21st
    19 medals 2 rare
    • Reached 75,000 Points Medal icon
    • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    I tryed it once, for a few days, and i got sooooooooooo board that i quit and haven't touched it since. i honestly have no idea what part of it is addicting... its got nasty graphix (which is expected for a MMORPG), a terrible story line (there isnt one), and no motive. i was like "what do i do?" and my friends were like 'go do this and get to a higher level, then go over here and get to a higher level, then do this and youll get to a hig...(SLAP)' maybe its because im a FPS fan... it would be interesting to get some WoW addicts to reply to this thread, see how they defend it.
    aka [-B-] avatar
    Mantra
    aka [-B-]
  • 9y
    Gibez avatar
    Gibez Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    7 medals 1 rare
    Posted by [-B-]

I tryed it once, for a few days, and i got sooooooooooo board that i quit and haven't touched it since. i honestly have no idea what part of it is addicting... its got nasty graphix (which is expected for a MMORPG), a terrible story line (there isnt one), and no motive. i was like "what do i do?" and my friends were like 'go do this and get to a higher level, then go over here and get to a higher level, then do this and youll get to a hig...(SLAP)' maybe its because im a FPS fan... it would be interesting to get some WoW addicts to reply to this thread, see how they defend it.

So you never play the MP part of FPS games?

Because there is no story line, no motive AT ALL. The only reason you play it is because it's fun. Same reason why WoW players play WoW.
  • 9y
    Burnfingers avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    19 medals 2 rare
    Posted by Gibez

Ya, but FPS is directly competitive: its u vs someone else. in WoW it was like "hey, heres a world. go do something meaningful." so i did, i left =/
    aka [-B-] avatar
    Mantra
    aka [-B-]
  • 9y
    OMGBEAR*RAWR* avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    It's you vs world
    Mantra
  • 9y
    Gibez avatar
    Gibez Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    7 medals 1 rare
    Posted by [-B-]

Ya, but FPS is directly competitive: its u vs someone else. in WoW it was like "hey, heres a world. go do something meaningful." so i did, i left =/

You clearly never PvP'ed. Because that is competitive. O_o

People that play games can't bash WoW. People that don't play games AT ALL, can bash WoW. Of couse you can dislike WoW, but it's bullshit to blame the storyline, graphics and because there's no motive? no motive? on a MMORPG? I think of all games, people that play MMORPG have the biggest motivation.

• 9y
    Burnfingers avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    19 medals 2 rare
    Posted by Gibez
    Of couse you can dislike WoW, but it's bullshit to blame the storyline, graphics and because there's no motive? no motive? on a MMORPG? I think of all games, people that play MMORPG have the biggest motivation.

lets not start, k? its my opinion is that the game has no point, no story, and looks like its from the 80's. if that bugs u, to bad, ur not going to change it lols.
    aka [-B-] avatar
    Mantra
    aka [-B-]
  • 9y
    Gibez avatar
    Gibez Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    7 medals 1 rare
    Posted by [-B-]

Posted by Gibez
    Of couse you can dislike WoW, but it's bullshit to blame the storyline, graphics and because there's no motive? no motive? on a MMORPG? I think of all games, people that play MMORPG have the biggest motivation.

lets not start, k? its my opinion is that the game has no point, no story, and looks like its from the 80's. if that bugs u, to bad, ur not going to change it lols.

Very mature. Proves why you probably dislike WoW.

"OMG almost everyone hates it, let's join them"
  • 9y
    I tried back when it was fairly new. I think it had 30 day trails back then. Well... I gave the game about 20 days then I just said, fuck this shit and uninstalled it. Tried a few months ago again. Started the game then turned it off and removed it.

I just can't stand MMORPGs. You need to waste so much time to get anywhere. I frankly don't want to waste that kind of time on a game. But wasting time on a painting or any other artwork is fine because I get something useful out of it. :P
  • 9y
    Burnfingers avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    19 medals 2 rare
    Posted by Gibez

wrong. Pay attention, i have listed off the reasons i don't like it. I have played it. I didn't like it. and btw, your not helping your case.

/flame
    aka [-B-] avatar
    Mantra
    aka [-B-]
  • 9y
    Gibez avatar
    Gibez Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    7 medals 1 rare
    Posted by DeiPho

I tried back when it was fairly new. I think it had 30 day trails back then. Well... I gave the game about 20 days then I just said, fuck this shit and uninstalled it. Tried a few months ago again. Started the game then turned it off and removed it.

I just can't stand MMORPGs. You need to waste so much time to get anywhere. I frankly don't want to waste that kind of time on a game. But wasting time on a painting or any other artwork is fine because I get something useful out of it. :P

Worse thing about WoW is, when you don't have much time in a month, you do have to pay the monthly fee. Last subscription I bought, 2 months ago, I only played 6 hours. And in those 6 hours, I PvPed. Meaning I didn't get any further at all.
    That was my goodbye to WoW. I simply don't have enough time, and ATM fps games amuse me a lot more.

Posted by [-B-]

Posted by Gibez

wrong. Pay attention, i have listed off the reasons i don't like it. I have played it. I didn't like it. and btw, your not helping your case.

/flame

I don't care if you dislike WoW. It were the reasons you stated why I wanted to respond to your post. The reasons are bullshit, because MMORPG's are the games where you keep having a goal, no matter how far you are. Storyline? Well, that depends, if you would read everything you can read in WoW, there's probably more story then you'd think. And graphics? What can I say, it's an old game ;)
  • 9y
    jaketwo_91 avatar
    jaketwo_91 Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    36,198 points Ranked 114th
    Posted by [-B-]
    a terrible story line (there isnt one), and no motive. .

There's a fucking gigantic elaborate story line if you've ever played Warcraft 3, and the motive is killing raid bosses or other players, depending on who you are. Look, the thing is, yes, wow can get extremely boring as you're leveling, but once you get to 70 it's a whole new game, the feeling you get the first time you kill Vashj/Kael'thas/Archimonde/Illidan is amazing. I'm not gonna defend the part of the game that the majority of you have played, because to be honest, i couldn't stand it either, but all my friends hit 70 and i watched them play and it looked awesome, so i finished the grind to 70 and had great fun. Not playing until the expansion now though lol. Basically don't bother if you have a short attention span.
    Vectors? oh noes! avatar
    Mantra
    Vectors? oh noes!
  • 9y
    hitmanx avatar
    hitmanx Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    742 points Ranked 6020th
    I found it very boring, i found there was no real skill involved, you click once then stand there while your guy swings away, and in the end it comes down to chance who wins.

probably totally different in the later levels but meh, rpgs arn't my thing, unless they are fps rpg's like dark messiah :)
    money talks, silence pays avatar
    Mantra
    money talks, silence pays
  • 9y
    Big Opressor avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    9,950 points Ranked 436th
    Wow, I had almost the exact same experience as you..

A couple friends I work with talked me into trying it, and I made an Undead Warrior as well.
    They were pretty high level so they helped me out quite a bit, but I found it extremely boring playing warrior and having them as my handicaps...

I decided to give it another shot a couple weeks later as a rogue. They each started new characters with me and it was a lot more fun.
    Also, it doesn't really get interesting until you get to like, level 10.
    Before that you have like, 1 or 2 skills and it's very boring and repetitive.

Though, I must say, in my opinion, Warrior is by far the most boring class to play. Nothing but melee attacks all the time..
    Try other classes and I'm sure you'll find one you like..

If not, then maybe it's just not your kind of game.
    But of course that's exactly what I thought too. (WoW being one of the very few non-FPS games I play now)
    Now I know my ABC's. avatar
    Mantra
    Now I know my ABC's.
  • 9y
    jaketwo_91 avatar
    jaketwo_91 Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by hitmanx

I found it very boring, i found there was no real skill involved, you click once then stand there while your guy swings away, and in the end it comes down to chance who wins.

No offence, but i can't think of any class that you just let stand there and swing, unless you didnt get past lvl 10. Also, skill>chance, you'll notice that people that have gotten to lvl 70 will be able to beat people alot higher level than them when they're on their alts. e.g. I killed a lvl 46 shadow priest on my 19 rogue.
    Vectors? oh noes! avatar
    Mantra
    Vectors? oh noes!
  • 9y
    Vilham avatar
    Vilham Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    7,896 points Ranked 545th
    The early levels are only fun if you love the warcraft lore, me and my mate love wc3 that meant when wow came out we were stoked, grinding to 60 the first time was fine tbh, same for the next time and the time after because you can just play different races and the different side, you also need to find a char type you like, personally i love rogues and shamen. they are both very offensive and fast characters (atleast shamen was before WF nerf :()

Once you grind to 60 (now 70) the game becomes a whole different game, raiding is very fun and very challenging. Only needs to 4-5 hours a week so isn't too time intensive but gives you great reward when you down a boss after weeks of trying.
    Rate my subs please!
  • 9y
    Arez avatar
    Arez Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    1,548 points Ranked 2993rd
    Posted by [-B-]

@[-B-]: You have no idea how ignorant you are. I'm not trying to flame, or be a dick, just get a point across. If you are going to dislike a game, choose logical reasons to do so, at least when you're telling them to others. I can understand you don't like the graphics, but do you seriously think there is no storyline or motive? There are entire books written on World of Warcraft's lore. Even the summary is about 20 pages printed out with a size 12-14 font. As for "no motive," what about the whole, "get to level 70, own the shit out of everyone in PvP" motive? Even if that isn't appealing to you, you can play through and fight bosses from the lore, or collect gear, or do quests that are fun as hell(or boring as hell).

@theFLASH: In any case, some like the game, some don't. I had to play for forever until I found a class I liked. And generally, the low levels are the most boring. 1-20 with a druid are the worst, but reap the best rewards. Rogues are always boring to me. Warriors are moderately fun, but get boring like rogues. Paladins are even more boring to me that warriors. I haven't tried leveling a shaman past 10, they seem OK. I don't know what to recommend other than trying to level a bit more and go do a low level instance before deciding you don't like the game.
    .faith in chaos avatar
    Mantra
    .faith in chaos
  • 9y
    theFLASH avatar
    theFLASH avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    182,371 points Ranked 16th
    15 medals 2 rare
    Played it again, this time on my own... I found it much more entertaining when someone wasn't telling me what to do...
    Herp Derp avatar
    Mantra
    Herp Derp
  • 9y
    It's Tommy! avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    714 points Ranked 6240th
    I've never tried it, and I never will, and it's because I'm afraid of enjoying it too much. :|
    ... avatar
    Mantra
  • 9y
    Posted by тommy

I've never tried it, and I never will, and it's because I'm afraid of enjoying it too much. :|

Agreed, I don't want to try it, because I know that I will get addicted to it.
    Sponsored By Destiny
  • 9y
    RME avatar
    RME Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    3,743 points Ranked 1212th
    Posted by CyberPenguin

Posted by тommy

Agreed, I don't want to try it, because I know that I will get addicted to it.

Don't look at it that way...

If you can start playing it, then you can stop playing it!
    You Can't See Me avatar
    Mantra
    You Can't See Me
  • 9y
    Jazqa avatar
    Jazqa Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    Posted by Gibez

Best way is to start on a private server with high rates.

I did, because retail was too slow and boring. And when you have a few chars on level 70 on a private server, you want to complete the challenge doing the same on retail.

I failed. D:

49 UD rogue
    40 GN warlock
    31 TA druid
    26 OR warlock

Managed to get bored after level 30 everytime. I spend 2 years getting these 4 characters O_o

But I mainly play/played WoW for the PvP side of the game.

And flash, you can't test PvP when you just try a 10 day trail, so if you really want to know if you like it yes or no, you should get into it some deeper.

yes you failed, I used same time and I got these:

lvl 49 hunter
    lvl 45 priest
    lvl 33 warrior
    lvl 29 paladin
    lvl 36 hunter (ye another)

you got owned! But I failed too :D

EDIT: And flash your next try gonna be Guild Wars, it's only great mmorpg and you can get into it in few days only!
    Blood is the Price of Glory avatar
    Mantra
    Blood is the Price of Glory
  • 9y
    Gibez avatar
    Gibez Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    7 medals 1 rare
    Posted by Jazqa
    EDIT: And flash your next try gonna be Guild Wars, it's only great mmorpg and you can get into it in few days only!

Once you've played WoW, guildwars sucks cock.

Even if it's just for the fact you can't JUMP!
  • 9y
    Admiral Ackbar avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    689 points Ranked 6429th
    Well if Warhammer had a trial right now, you should try that.
    When In Doubt, Its obviously a
  • 9y
    Gnomelovar avatar
    Gnomelovar Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    I have it, seriously, when i started alot of my friends were already 70, and i can tell you, the first 30 level's or so, are shit boring. Then you start getting stuff and you find it addicting. I now have a lvl 70 and all i do is PvP, its fun! Grinding is shit boring -.- .
    - Insert awesome text here - avatar
    Mantra
    - Insert awesome text here -
  • 9y
    Eat.Lead avatar
    Eat.Lead Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    977 points Ranked 4715th
    HAR HAR HAR WoW FTW, Go to Kil'Jaedan make a 70 and see how great its
    Your forces are under attack.. avatar
    Mantra
    Your forces are under attack..
  • 9y
    Jorden avatar
    Jorden Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    580 points Ranked 7443rd
    I played wow for 3 years casually and one day cancelled and deleted everything.
    then i got bored one day and just played custom servers(FREE) with the mega power/levels.
    now i dont even play at all. its just to freaking repetative and barrens chat is too IQ lacking.
    Veteran Noob Smasher avatar
    Mantra
    Veteran Noob Smasher
  • 9y
    Gibez avatar
    Gibez Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    7 medals 1 rare
    Posted by Jorden

I played wow for 3 years casually and one day cancelled and deleted everything.
    then i got bored one day and just played custom servers(FREE) with the mega power/levels.
    now i dont even play at all. its just to freaking repetative and barrens chat is too IQ lacking.

Barrens chat is one of the biggest wins in WoW. I loved the Barrens especially for the chat. And who are you to suddenly call it; "freaking repetative", how the fuck have you been able to keep on playing for 3 years?!
  • 9y
    GrandSpammer avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    1,435 points Ranked 3229th
    Looks like you came to the same conclution as me. Let's burn some blizzards!
    vrudi.com avatar
    Mantra
    vrudi.com
  • 9y
    Decemberklar avatar
    Decemberklar avatar Offline
    Moderator Joined 11y
    4,458 points Ranked 1024th
    21 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    I'm not liking playing alone.

This is fucking gay.
  • 9y
    theFLASH avatar
    theFLASH avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    182,371 points Ranked 16th
    15 medals 2 rare
    This shit is addicting as hell...
    Herp Derp avatar
    Mantra
    Herp Derp
  • 9y
    YellowJello avatar
    YellowJello avatar Offline
    Member Joined 13y
    99,775 points Ranked 32nd
    29 medals 2 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Gamefiles Medal icon
    I got to 39 and quit. Haven't looked back since.
    Jiggle Jiggle avatar
    Mantra
    Jiggle Jiggle
  • 9y
    Doctor Wily avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    81,763 points Ranked 47th
    Posted by theFLASH

I was underwhelmed.
    I honestly expected more.
    Towards the end, I found that I was more bored than when I started.
    Plus, I had a headache.
    I don't see how people can find this addicting...

Has anyone else tried WoW and had the same feelings?

Update: Tried playing on my own for a bit... this is getting interesting...

Update: FUCK THIS SHIT IS ADDICTING!

I lol'd
    lolwut avatar
    Mantra
    lolwut
  • 9y
    BrainZ avatar
    BrainZ avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    22,660 points Ranked 191st
    18 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • GAMEBANANA Spray Contest Entrant Medal icon

Same here.
    gone avatar
    Mantra
    gone
  • 9y
    Gibez avatar
    Gibez Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    7 medals 1 rare
    Posted by theFLASH

This shit is addicting as hell...

Now do you understand the "WoW-nerds" ? xD
  • 9y
    T3h0v4llu avatar
    T3h0v4llu Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    Just like me
    Bananite
  • 9y
    I tried it...
    anal?
    NOT FBI avatar
    Mantra
    NOT FBI
  • 9y
    Posted by Doctor Wily

Posted by theFLASH

I was underwhelmed.
    Towards the end, I found that I was more bored than when I started.
    Plus, I had a headache.
    I don't see how people can find this addicting...

Has anyone else tried WoW and had the same feelings?

Update: Tried playing on my own for a bit... this is getting interesting...

Update: FUCK THIS SHIT IS ADDICTING!

I lol'd

I used to play it for a while, but then after about a month into gameplay, i stopped, then i came back 2 weeks later, then left, then came back about 2 weeks ago, then played for 5 days, then quit, its just not fun..
    NOT FBI avatar
    Mantra
    NOT FBI
  • 9y
    Fedda avatar
    Fedda Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    2,533 points Ranked 1816th
    Posted by OMGBEAR*RAWR*

Some people like it some people don't. There is no video game that would please everyone nor it will ever be.

A sex-simulation, that would be enjoyed by everyone. No exeptions.

I have not tried it, nor will I. Once I was walking to a friends house, it was quite early (before noon-time-ish) and I looked through some guys window, we was playing wow. Several hours later, I walked home (we had seen a movie and everything) and he was STILL playing fucking wow, in the same chair in the exact same position. Man I feel sorry for him
    ETC not ECT
  • 9y
    Harley avatar
    Harley Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    882 points Ranked 5173rd
    9 medals 1 rare
    • 5 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 10 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    I have tried that 10 day free trial, I just dont find it fun, no one would help me out and I just want having fun. People prefer diffrent things, for me it was runescape, and now its dead and gone.

Well anyways....have fun
    Banana I am dissapoint avatar
    Mantra
    Banana I am dissapoint
  • 9y
    jaketwo_91 avatar
    jaketwo_91 Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by Fedda

I have not tried it, nor will I. Once I was walking to a friends house, it was quite early (before noon-time-ish) and I looked through some guys window, we was playing wow. Several hours later, I walked home (we had seen a movie and everything) and he was STILL playing fucking wow, in the same chair in the exact same position. Man I feel sorry for him

Y'know, a lot of people are biased in this regard though, that guy may have been a loser, but i've been called a WoW nerd with no life by people with more than 75 hours played in the past 7 days on steam, irony? ( i was playing wow about 20 hours a week)
    Vectors? oh noes! avatar
    Mantra
    Vectors? oh noes!
  • 9y
    Slash. avatar
    Slash. Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    257 points Ranked 14442nd
    Do you realize the implications of your actions?

We are no longer best friends!
    Banned

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

theFLASH avatar
theFLASH avatar Offline