Gameplay Bug.

Yo, buddy. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending tpskjarhead points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Resistance is futile...

Already a Bananite? Login

Very odd problem on one of my missions.

I'm going to keep this as spoiler-less as possible so here we go. I'm currently at the part where you have to collect the Lot 192 medicine bottles because you have that little "problem" with your Adams. I have collected a few but when I try to get the one, located in the room where that person has that engine in their chest, I can't pick it up and it says that I can't carry anymore of this item. It's a mission item and I can't go on without it, but I can't pick it up. Anyone else have this problem because I really want to beat the game but haven't been able to for a while because of this bug. Any help is greatly appreciated. -tpskjarhead

• 9y
    Hatchy avatar
    Hatchy Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    10,449 points Ranked 411st
    Try using telekinesis? I donĀ“t know, i dont like Bioshock. =P
    Epic avatar
    Mantra
    Epic
  • 9y
    RawDog avatar
    RawDog Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    850 points Ranked 5422nd
    There is more then one option meaning, when you have to find 2 of something, there is 5 objects out there, Bioshock did this with every objective to make it seam less scripted, so go look for another one.
    My short motto or quote.
  • 9y
    tpskjarhead avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    18,712 points Ranked 231st
    Posted by RawDog

There is more then one option meaning, when you have to find 2 of something, there is 5 objects out there, Bioshock did this with every objective to make it seam less scripted, so go look for another one.

My mission arrow leads to this one, I have no idea where any other ones are.
    AnonymousZao aka tpskjarhead. avatar
    Mantra
    AnonymousZao aka tpskjarhead.
  • 9y
    Be[NZ]ine. avatar
    Be[NZ]ine. Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    I didnt actually think there was more then 2 of this, i know what Rawdogs talking about hes using the distilled water and enzyme samples as an example(from when you need 6 of each, and theres heaps out there). but as far as this bug goes im not too sure what you can do. if yourve already collected the first one and cant collect this one and still having the plasmid problem then i dunno try searching the rest of the stage for tapes and stuff because i remember one of them talking about it. or maybe try downloading the patch, it might fix it, but when i downloaded it i cant even play the game now ='(
    welcome to NZ
  • 9y
    Shadowex3 avatar
    Shadowex3 Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    584 points Ranked 7486th
    I've only heard of this problem from people using trainers that modify how many items you have.
    Dreamers, Shapers, Singers and
  • 9y
    tpskjarhead avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    18,712 points Ranked 231st
    Hm, alright, well let me see if there is a problem with my game. I un-installed and re-installed but let's try this again.
    Thanks for the help so far guys.
    AnonymousZao aka tpskjarhead. avatar
    Mantra
    AnonymousZao aka tpskjarhead.

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter