A TF2 Map by the Team Fortress Mappers Consortium
Drunken Gun, 007
Norad is a product of the collected work of makers of cp_labor, cp_starship, and the hetzchase Portal series.
BLU has discovered RED's secret Norad base under construction in a remote mountain range. The base will be fully operational upon the completion of a thermonuclear reactor. BLU must make a dastardly, devious delivery to doom the diabolical device before it's too late!
Special Thanks to Jason "Murder"
[**** and Balls] Community
brb! uninstalling Community
Upgraded to BETA 3
Upgraded to final release
- Minimized download crashing bug.
- Various aesthetic improvements.
Changes included are those noted in the previous update. Blue now has additional means to proceed to cap 2 in stage 2, and there is more sniper access to the reactor for them to ease capping the last point.
- Increased capture area around the cart
- Increased cart speed
- Decreased number of people needed for cart to reach full speed
- Fixed inline model error that would prevent people from downloading the file
- Players can now jump into pit at the end
- Explosion cinematics updated
- Explosion damage & radius increased
Some of the changes needed that will go into b3:
-Less time allowance per cap overall
-Slightly brighter lighting in some dark buildings
-More metal for some of the indoor areas
-Fix FPS at red respawn stairwell near stage 1, cap 2.
-Blue needs a little more help capping stage 2, caps 2 and 4. Going to give more routes.