Building bridges between developers and the modding community.
Are you passionate about a specific game or game engine and want to help build a thriving community for it? If yes then we at GameBanana may be interested in your services!
Our new game ambassadors roles aim to help our most dedicated users micromanage their own sub-communities and work alongside the moderation and news teams to help foster growth in the game customization community.
We are looking for individuals who are able to:
- Keep users up to date with news on the latest updates and game changes.
- Organize community events and competitions.
- Help attract new submitters to the site and foster growth in your department.
- Work with site staff to ensure the section looks good and functions smoothly.
### Essential Experience/Skills
- Good relations and connections with the games fan base both on and off site.
- Self motivation and a desire to improve the section.
- A reasonable level of English.
- Friendly and approachable manner.
### Desired Experience/Skills
- Previous experience in community management, customer service or public relations is desired but not essential.
To apply for this job e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with details of which game you would like to help with, any relevant experience you have, including sites you are a member of and a brief overview of how you think you could benefit the section.